Haunted Euharlee Ghost Tour Is ON!

That’s right! The Paulding Paranormal Society along with Johnny Mitchell’s Smokehouse and Euharlee Historic Society present

9 Responses

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Paulding Paranormal. Paulding Paranormal said: Haunted Euharlee Ghost Tour Is ON! – http://tinyurl.com/2dro5ub [...]

2. Jacob Johnson says:

i was just wondering if any of you guys have a first hand experience about Paranormal in real life.`-~

3. Paulding Paranormal says:

Hi Jacob,
    The members of our team became interested in the field due to personal experiences. Everyone has a story to tell.

Personally speaking, I’ve been investigating the paranormal for over a decade now and have been studying the subject just as long. I’ve had several encounters, before investigating, which I couldn’t explain at the time.

I hope that answers your question.

4. Hank says:

Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!

5. Tristan Coleman says:

i like to hear paranormal stuff because it stirs my excitement and imagination`*:

6. Sarah Elrod says:

my sister is a firm believer in the supernatural and the occult as well as on paranormal activities too:~;

7. Bobby Prestwood says:

Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about.

8. Tory Pezzuti says:

It’s laborious to seek out educated folks on this matter, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

9. Nathalie Bielicki says:

Perfect material , Really enjoyed reading it.