The following is a standard form used and created by our team during investigations.
This is only the first in a series of questionnaires and checklist used by the team.
Need a printer-friendly version? Click here
1. Do items seem to disappear, but eventually turn up in a spot you already looked?
2. Do pets act strangely in certain areas of your home?
3. Do electronics do things that would require human contact?
4. Do light bulbs blow often in certain areas of your home?
5. Do lights turn on or off by themselves?
6. Do water faucets turn themselves on and off in your home?
7. Do you hear unexplainable noises, such as taps, bangs, or footsteps?
7A. Are you certain that it wasn’t someone?
7B. Are you certain you were home alone?
8. Have you ever seen doors opening or closing by themselves?
9. Have you hear doors opening or closing when you aren’t around?
9A. Are you certain that it wasn’t someone?
9B. Are you certain you were home alone?
10. Have you heard names or words being whispered?
10A. Are you certain that it wasn’t someone?
10B. Are you certain you were home alone?
11, Have you heard other people talking distantly when you are home alone?
12. Does it ever feel like you’re being watched when you’re alone?
13. Do areas in your home have dramatic increases or decreases in temperature?
14. Do areas of your home ever feel mentally congested (i.e. can’t think)?
15. Have voices ever came over electronics that you know shouldn’t be there?
16. Have any occult-related items ever been used in your home (i.e. Ouija board)?
17. Have photos taken in your home turned out strangely?
17B. White Streaks?
18. Do you know of any deaths that have taken place in or around your home?
19. Is your home built on the site of a previous building or house?
20. Do you smell certain fragrances that are completely foreign to you or your home?
21. Have you seen human-like shadows in your home?
21A. Are you certain that it wasn’t someone?
21B. Are you certain you were home alone?
22. Do you ever feel like you’re being touched or grab when you aren’t?
23. Do you wake up feeling like your feet are being grabbed or touched?
24. Have you ever woken up and for a few moments not be able to move or budge?
25. Do people who come into your home tell you any of these same things?