OK so probably not… but we seem to be touching on subjects many feel are outside our safe zone. Hopefully our recent articles have helped you understand that we get reports on many different experiences and events. Indeed, we do have a well-rounded resume when it comes to dealing with the paranormal.
That said… ALIENS!!!
Yes you read that right. There have been many alien and UFO sightings over the decades here in our neck of the woods.
One story we’ve gotten truly stands out…
A lady we’ll call Mrs. Lee was washing dishing as her husband unwound in front of the TV after a hard day of work. She remembers a strange sound but thought nothing of it. Moments later the house began to shake. As more seconds went by the more it shook. It reached a point where Mrs. Lee could not even hear herself speak. She stepped out the backdoor and claims that a silver saucer shape craft was hovering only a few feet above her home. She began to scream for her husband. Over and over and she says it felt like forever before he began to make his way out there. As he approached the backdoor Mrs. Lee says that the craft zoomed away. Straight up into the clouds. It did not fly away, it did not maneuver… it simply zoomed into the sky, into nothingness. He didn’t get to witness the event but recalls the house shaking.
And this is only one of the stories we’ve gotten from Paulding and the surrounding areas.
MUFON, THE UFO association in the United States. The guys who are actually taken seriously… have 15 reported sightings for our area in the last 6 years alone!!! Think about that… one of the largest and most recognized alien/ufo organizations in the world have 15 Paulding-based reported sightings… in 6 years. That’s astounding.
Here are the short descriptions of few of the more interesting ones:
- 2015-06-29 – Round disk/saucer shaped UFO with blinking lights around the edge -stationary no sound – Dallas, GA, US
- 2015-02-07 – Was leaving neighborhood and over the trees ahead of me I saw a bright descending something in the distance. – Dallas, GA, US
- 2014-01-14 – beautiful lighted craft floated right over head. – Dallas, GA, US
- 2012-12-19 – orange glowing object with erratic flight path. Hovered, then went out like a dying ember. – Powder Springs, GA, US
- 2012-10-11 – zig zagged back and forth from left to rIght – Yorkville, GA, US
- 2011-10-09 – we saw two stationary rectangular object motionless in an odd color cloud formation while driving home. – Dallas, GA, GA, US
- 2010-08-06 – ORB in sky…2nd sighting.- Dallas, GA, US
- 2009-06-26 – White circle going N to S brightened and changed colors as it descended to treetop height then ascended and continued south. – Acworth, GA, US
Even the specific MUFON branch for Georgia has one detailed account listed under their sightings page. It goes: “September 28, 2011, approx. 7:30 PM, Dallas – A couple (40s) and their teenage daughter were driving home to Rockmart on Highway 278 when they spotted two stationary rectangular objects hanging motionless in an odd color cloud formation. The objects were first seen, and remained, to the west, in their direction of travel. The reporting witness (husband), who was not driving and thus was free to carefully observe the objects, first noticed a strange cloud formation after crossing GA Highway 92.” Read the rest here.
This particular branch of the paranormal is the most difficult to deal with. It’s one of those things that has to be experienced and all that’s left are stories and experiences. Rarely have there been any credible photos or videos of the witnessed events. Still… it’s incredibly fascinating.
What do you have to say, Paulding? What’s your story?